Legacy Of Fun

A Little Daddy Daughter Bonding in the Bathroom

7 comments

3d toilet

I may lose some readers with this post as I know some folks don’t dig on the potty humor, but so be it.

When I come home from a long day at work, I often need some “alone” time in the bathroom, if you know what I’m sayin… Catch up on a book and enjoy a healthy BM.

I don’t think this is unusual for a typical dad.

However, having a 3-year-old who’s been missing me all day puts a damper on the “alone” part of that whole equation.

Instead of reading books on developing PHP applications or fantasy adventure fiction to myself, I get to do the deed while reading “Goat’s Groovy Galoshes.”

The other day it was just the two of us home and it was time for a big D and I just didn’t feel like reading a book to her.

She had to pee too, so there wasn’t any way I was getting out of a joint adventure.

Um… so we made up songs instead. And YOU dear reader, get to witness the greatness that was unleashed… if you dare.

Please excuse the low production values and the fact that the vocalist in this fine musical number is not known for his singing…

Click here for more articles similar to this one

If you like what you read, please signup for my newsletter!

Joyce

Apr 27,2011 @ 12:47PM

I’m dying of laughter here! you guys crack me up! Thanks, I really needed this today!

Kimme

Apr 27,2011 @ 01:08PM

This is great. As a mommy of 3 kids 5 and under I never get to be alone so I can totally relate!!!

Mike Mitrovich (author)

Apr 27,2011 @ 01:44PM

Joyce / Kimme,

Glad you liked my song!
I’m sure there may be more in the future…

langela

Apr 28,2011 @ 09:12AM

I think there is some kind of signal I can’t hear that tells my kids when I go in. They can be playing fine for hours until the very second I sit down. Then, they all have some important information or question that can’t wait one more minute. I have not been alone in a quiet bathroom for over ten years. And I’m thinking the next ten don’t look good for it either.

And if you can’t see some humor in potty time jokes, you probably don’t have kids or maybe shouldn’t have them. :o)

Mike Mitrovich (author)

Apr 28,2011 @ 09:17AM

Haha, so true! We laugh so that we don’t cry.

Alison strachan

Jul 11,2011 @ 12:22PM

I loved this song. My girls are grown up now but it brought back such fond memories of the potty days. They were the best time!!!

Mike Mitrovich (author)

Jul 11,2011 @ 12:36PM

Thanks Alison! Glad you liked it!
We’re well on our way to being potty trained now. With surprisingly little effort from mom and dad too… pretty cool.

Join the conversation!

(Required)

(Required, but will not be displayed)

(Required)